Follow our how-to guides, learn best practices and stay up to date on the latest from CHEQ using our help center. To take advantage of our product help center, use your user account to authenticate and gain access.
Login to the Help Center
The help center uses your CHEQ platform account for single sign-on to make it easier to access our documentation. To log in to the help center, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the Sign in link located on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Once redirected to the CHEQ platform login page, log in to your platform user account.
- After a successful login, you will be redirected back to the help center page.
- Click on Sign in again, located on the top right bar.
- You will see your name in place of the Sign in text, allowing access to the help center documentation.
If you do not have a platform user, please contact the account owner admin of your organization to get access.