Invalid traffic is abusing your marketing budget
Bots and fake users divert spend away from real potential customers, pollute your advertising audiences and skew your Smart Campaigns’ optimization.
Remove invalid traffic from your paid marketing
CHEQ helps you divert budgets back to authentic human users, cleanse your audiences from IVT and un-skew your Smart Campaigns.
- Drive more revenue opportunities - Divert spend from invalid users to real paying customers
- Cleanse your remarketing and lookalike audiences - Prevent IVT from polluting your audience segments
- Focus your Smart Campaigns on real buyers - Prevent FB/Google from optimizing on invalid conversions
Deep Dive - Solutions for Paid Marketing
What does Invalid Traffic do to your paid marketing?
- Eats up your campaign budgets - Therefore, missing revenue opportunities. Scrapers, crawlers, malicious botnets, click farms and a host of other invalid traffic sources are costing you precious marketing spend which could be going towards real paying customers.
- Pollutes your audiences - Invalid users and visitors in your funnels end up polluting your audiences, skewing your campaign pre-targeting, abusing your remarketing budgets and messing up your lookalike models.
- Skews your optimization - Automated optimization pixels prioritize the most engaged users with high CTRs, often-times causing Smart Campaigns to skew towards invalid users, click farms and malicious botnets.
- Unlock revenue opportunities - Block invalid activity and divert spend towards real paying customers to unlock new revenue opportunities.
- Clean-up your audiences - Eliminate invalid users from your audiences to secure remarketing
budgets, lookalikes and pre-targeting.
- Un-skew your optimization - Ensure your Smart Campaigns only optimize towards validated human users and real paying customers.
How it Works
Place CHEQ tag on site or tag manager -With the tag in place, all site visitors from every paid channel will pass through CHEQ’s GTMSec Intelligence Engine to get tested against 2,000+ real-time cybersecurity challenges.
Step 2 - Automated IVT blocking
Start blocking deterministic IVT - Incoming traffic flagged as ‘deterministic’ Invalid Bot Activity will be removed automatically via IP blocking or audience exclusion, freeing up budget to be spent on authenticated traffic.
Step 3 - Calibrated IVT blocking
Start blocking suspicious IVT - Incoming traffic flagged as Malicious / Suspicious Activity will be blocked via a calibration process with you, based on threat type and your organization's preferences and sensitivities.