Invalid traffic is distorting your source of truth
Bots and fake users skew your numbers and data on a macro-level, presenting you with a false picture of your marketing and business performance.
Un-skew your BI from IVT for better decision-making
CHEQ un-skews your Business and Marketing Intelligence from invalid traffic, helping you avoid bad decisions based on false data.
- Uncover the real picture with accurate data - Connect your native BI systems to IVT data and fix your source of truth
- Increase the transparency of your performance - Download log-level IVT insights to
optimize your marketing efforts
- Trust your Marketing and Business Intelligence - Make better decisions, forecasting
and planning based on good data
Deep Dive - Solutions for Data & Analytics
What does Invalid Traffic do to your data & analytics?
- Skews your BI and marketing intel - Invalid site visitors flooding your digital assets cause your key funnel, website, business and marketing metrics to skew, providing you with a warped picture of reality.
- Disrupts your funnel transparency - Invalid site visitors create blind spots around conversion rates and traffic sources, disrupting your funnel optimization, from high-level strategy to landing page creation and A/B testing.
- Distorts your planning and forecasting - Invalid site visitors inflate your numbers and hurt your ability to accurately forecast future growth, perform budget planning, assess performance and develop smart customer acquisition strategies.
- Un-skew your BI systems - Integrate Invalid Traffic (IVT) data into your native BI systems and un-skew your data & analytics from bots and fake users.
- Cast a light on your traffic sources - Export detailed, log-level reports to generate advanced insights and increase funnel visibility and transparency.
- Fix your numbers - Ensure accurate measurement of traffic volume and activity to boost your forecasting and planning ability.
How it Works
Place CHEQ tag on site or tag manager - With the tag in place, all site visitors from every paid channel will pass through CHEQ’s GTMSec Intelligence Engine to get tested against 2,000+ real-time cybersecurity challenges.
Step 2 - Uncover IVT blind spots in your funnels
See where bad traffic is originating from - Pull log-level data and reports to uncover traffic sources filled with IVT, then break them down by campaign, geo, channel, IP, source and more, and optimize your marketing efforts accordingly.
Step 3 - Integrate IVT data into your native BI systems
Start to automatically un-skew your analytics - Integrate Invalid Traffic data directly into your Business and Marketing Intelligence platforms via API or custom connector, to begin fixing your data and analytics and improve your decision making.