*On-Site Security previously known as 'Solutions for On-Site Conversion'
Invalid traffic is disrupting your site conversion
Bots, scrapers, and fake users visit your site frequently, engaging with content, triggering false conversion events, and polluting lead management systems.
Cleanse your conversion efforts from invalid visitors
CHEQ protects your site, conversion efforts and tech stack from IVT, helping you focus your resources on real potential customers.
- Lift your On-Site Security performance - Intercept invalid visitors in real time and handle them with custom rules
- Clean up your inbound sales pipeline -Eliminate on-site IVT to keep invalid visitors out of your pipeline
- Reduce invalid requests to your tech stack -Remove IVT to keep your site stack and support from being flooded
Deep Dive - Solutions for On-Site Security
What does Invalid Traffic do to your on-site security?
- Disrupts your conversion efforts and hurts your SEO / page rank - Resulting in poor conversion performance. opportunities. Invalid site visitors disrupt your conversion efforts by skewing key funnel metrics, abusing website resources, damaging page ranks and engaging with key site landing pages and forms.
- Pollutes your funnels and pipelines - Invalid site visitors flood your lead management systems and inbound pipeline with non- converting leads, wasting your sales teams’ precious time, resources and energy.
- Floods your tech stack with requests - Invalid site visitors flood your site with requests, engaging with your stack, on-site widgets, chat and support, inflating bills, wasting time and causing a disruption to overall site performance.
- Lift conversion performance - Catch invalid site visitors in real time and mitigate them with an advanced set of customizable rules and responses.
- Clean-up your pipeline - Eliminate invalid site visitors to keep your pipeline clean and free up your sales team to focus on real leads.
- Eliminate invalid requests - Remove IVT to prevent your website stack from being flooded by invalid requests that cost you time and money.
How it Works
Place CHEQ tag on site or tag manager -With the tag in place, all site visitors from every paid channel will pass through CHEQ’s GTMSec Intelligence Engine to get tested against 2,000+ real-time cybersecurity challenges.
Step 2 - Analyze invalid site traffic
Uncover IVT engaging with your website - Your dashboard and analytics will begin to populate, showing you the different threat types and malicious traffic sources plaguing your website and conversion funnels.
Step 3 - Custom IVT management
Begin filtering out IVT with custom rules - Work with our team of cybersecurity experts to build custom rules and filters for the different incoming threat types and ensure you’re surgically removing IVT without blocking real visitors.