The Go-to-Market org is about efficiency, but Invalid Traffic does the opposite. As an organization, you strive for optimal visibility, cleaner data, better quality traffic, more accurate targeting and smarter optimization. But allowing botnets, scrapers, crawlers, click farms, automation tools and other forms of IVT into your funnels, is detrimental to the entire Go-to-Market operation.
- Invalid traffic (IVT) is disrupting your Go-to-Market efforts: 40% of all web traffic is made up of bots and invalid users. This affects Go-to-Market efforts by hurting marketing efficiency, disrupting on-site conversion efforts and skewing data and analytics.
- Lost Revenue Opportunities: Invalid traffic diverts spend away from real visitors who can actually convert to paying customers.
- Disrupted Conversion Efforts: Invalid traffic hurts your on-site conversion efforts, generating bad leads and hurting funnel metrics.
- Skewed Data & Analytics: Invalid traffic skews your marketing data and analytics, hurting visibility, measurement and decision making.
- Marketing efforts and performance are severely disrupted: Marketing funnels are hit by Invalid Traffic (IVT), conversion efforts are disrupted, and data is badly skewed.
- Marketers adopt the CHEQ Paradome, the leading Go-to-Market Security Platform: CHEQ is bringing you the first cybersecurity platform designed for marketers, providing the most accurate and robust GTMSec solution in the market. CHEQ Paradome, the leading Go-to-Market Security (GTMSec) platform, secures your data and analytics, on-site conversion and paid marketing from bots and invalid users.