To activate CHEQ Paradome, the first step is including our CHEQ script (tag) on your website properties. There are 2 options for setting up your CHEQ Tag.
Options for CHEQ Tag Setup
- Direct implementation (recommended) - Including the tag directly on your
website source code
- Indirect implementation - Embedding the tag in a Tag Manager
(Adobe, Google, Shopify)
- Your website manager may be needed to set up the CHEQ tag
- The CHEQ tag needs to be on every page you want to monitor for invalid traffic including current and future landing pages—even those hosted on other platforms (Hubspot, Unbounce, Instapage, Shopify, etc.)
Advantages of direct implementation
By installing the script within your site HTML, traffic is analyzed within milliseconds of a page load request. This maximizes the opportunity for detecting all invalid traffic.
- Reveals more information on invalid traffic sources and volumes
- Provides a bigger dataset for informed decision-making
- Covers bots that bounce from the site in milliseconds, before Tag Manager fires
- Feeds more data into our Intelligence Engine and increases predictability